Wednesday, March 25, 2015

At the End of the Day...



In the evenings, 
when I get home from work...
Only after I kiss my man, 

I settle in here.


My favorite room of the house.
You have a place too, I bet.


A place to hide out for a few moments...


and find some color at the end of a long day.



A simple pattern, 
beautiful designs...

A cheerful "table" quilt 
 for our ranch house...
waiting to be bound 
and carried to a new home
 in the 
Hill Country.

Until then though,



In this room of mine,
at the end of this day...

I snuggle
 into the 
moment 
and
 just 

breathe.



"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord
plans to prosper you and not to harm you
plans to give you hope and a future. 
Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, 
and I will listen to you
You will seek me
 and find me
 when you seek me
 with all your heart."  

Jeremiah 29:11-13 NIV


6 comments:

  1. I love your special place and yes we all need to have one. Your quilt is so colorful and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in my special place in the mornings. Like the quilt to show off pretty prints. How large are the print blocks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The printed blocks are 5 inch charm squares...and the sashing is 1 inch finished...

      Delete
  3. That looks wonderful and those fabrics are such fun. Your table will look so fancy covered in those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and yes there is hope...and your quilt is coming alive so well

    ReplyDelete

A few years back...3 maybe?

 A little over 3 years ago, our little quilt shop grew up. We moved to a larger space and hired more employees. So much has happened in thos...