Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Snow Fun....The Scrabble Quilt Tutorial



Well, I am off on a plane today to visit my son and his beautiful girl...
I am all excited...(bear with me here...I am from the South) I am going to Iowa and
they HAVE SNOW!  In fact...It is supposed to SNOW while we are there!!!!
Expect to see SNOW pictures next week!!! Do you think I might be excited about SNOW???
 
But I digress...
 
I love Missouri Star Quilt Tutorials...I found another one for our Friday Fun Tutorial...
This one looks easy and fun... sew, while I am off playing in the SNOW this weekend,
I hope you have a chance to play quilting "Scrabble"!
 
Happy SNOW   Friday!

Lana

2 comments:

A few years back...3 maybe?

 A little over 3 years ago, our little quilt shop grew up. We moved to a larger space and hired more employees. So much has happened in thos...