Monday, January 21, 2013

Finally getting to play..


Well, I am really late to this party that has 
been on IG since right after Christmas...
But I am finally getting to play with
all those scraps given to me..


I really see why this is sooo addictive!
It goes fast!


In just about two hours I was three blocks in
and loving it!



By the time I called it a night,
I had three finished and a fourth ready
to be sewn together!

IN OTHER BIG NEWS.....

Today, I will be finishing up my Dare to Dresden 
Challenge that is starting in just a few days...

So Excited...there are over 100 bloggers signed up...
 

My day will be on the 30th!!!
I hope you will all join in and see
everyone's creations!!!

Get EXCITED!!!


5 comments:

  1. Love your blocks. I am getting ready to start my scrappy trip-along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Fun!!!! I can't wait to see them...and we can do it at the same time! I hope you have a good week!

      Delete
  2. Hermosos trabajos
    un fuerte abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡Muchas gracias! Tener una buena semana! ¡ Ven a visitar de nuevo!

      Delete
  3. I will be here on the 30th. It's written in my diary. By the way I am reading the best book. It's by Stephen king and called 11.22.63 it's brilliant.
    Love you loads
    P xxx

    ReplyDelete

A few years back...3 maybe?

 A little over 3 years ago, our little quilt shop grew up. We moved to a larger space and hired more employees. So much has happened in thos...