Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pay It Forward....from Down Under...



Isn't it fun to see something like this in your mailbox...
and then open it to find these????




Last year, I was invited by Crafty Pug to join a little
fun she was doing called Pay It Forward...
So, the rules were get three people to agree
to have you make them something and then
they have to get three more people to let them make something...
You get the idea...
Anyway, you had a year to make it and then send it off...



Isn't this just YUMMY!
She made me this really AMAZING table runner -
I wish you could REALLY see the colors...
and then she added even more fabric and thread!!!!
But that wasn't all...
She even included a cute little pin cushion out of the
same material from the table runner!!!





IT IS LOVELY...and will make a very nice
addition to my dining room this fall...
and I love that it came from you...
Thank you so much!





3 comments:

  1. What a great gift! And the fact that it was from Australia makes it even more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful table runner! And the matching pincushion is just so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice thing to get goodies in the mail. I love it when I get my block and strip swaps in the mail.

    ReplyDelete

A few years back...3 maybe?

 A little over 3 years ago, our little quilt shop grew up. We moved to a larger space and hired more employees. So much has happened in thos...