Friday, May 27, 2011

My "Favorites" Friday...

My "Favorites" Friday will feature something that
tickled my fancy during the week...
Feel free to join along and leave a comment
with a link to your "Favorites" for Friday...





Quilting Tutorials and Fabric Creations | Quilting In The Rain
http://quiltingintherain.blogspot.com/




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~



A New Soule
Annabel Edrie Soule

Born 5.20.2011
over at   Soulemama

Moment (3)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
Just a reminder...
3 p.m.
Monday, May 30th
A moment of silence
for those brave
men and women
who have given
the ultimate sacrifice
for our freedoms.


2 comments:

  1. A birth is always a favorite! I will be honoring that moment of silence to those who have given their lives so we may remain free!

    Have a wonderful weekend, Lana!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New babies are always my favorites. I've never gotten too old to have my "mommy" instincts kick in when I'm around a newborn!

    ReplyDelete

A few years back...3 maybe?

 A little over 3 years ago, our little quilt shop grew up. We moved to a larger space and hired more employees. So much has happened in thos...