Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Beautiful Daughter Jenn...and Adoptions!

It seams...
like just yesterday...

October 30, 1985
It has been 25 years...
Jennifer Lynn
weighed in at 9.5 lbs. and 20.5 inches.


Her older brother David  immediately claimed her
and tagged her with the name...
Ninny.



What a great pair they made!


Always smiling...



Except...when she was sleeping...

Not much ever changed...
A sweet joyful, quiet little soul...
She used to go to sunday school every week
and she just grabbed on to Jesus with both
hands...
and He's held on to her.

What a journey...

Kindergarten Graduation
High School Graduation

Graduation from Texas A&M!!!
Beautiful and Crazy times in between...











 Oh, and that email...
The one in college with this picture...
what you can't see is...
that little stud in her nose...

I laughed my fool head off!!!

And then this...


Who knew you could love so much...
Happy Birthday my sweet girl,
Your life made my life sweet...
Thank you Jesus.


Sew...It Seams Appropriate...
To announce the winner of
My Celebration
of my baby girl's
Birthday...

With a little
ADOPTION!

and the winner is...



PATTY C  !!!!!
 
Dear Patty,
I know you will give him a wonderful home...
Send me your address and
I will send the stork
on his way!!!
AND
This is an open adoption,
so please send pictures
when he is all dressed up!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
True Random Number Generator:
Result:
4
Powered by RANDOM.ORG





3 comments:

A few years back...3 maybe?

 A little over 3 years ago, our little quilt shop grew up. We moved to a larger space and hired more employees. So much has happened in thos...