Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Upcoming Events!!!

Well, it is officially 5 days until I announce a winner for my
I am getting so excited! If you have friends that haven't signed up...Get them in here and signed up!!!!
The drawing is this coming Monday, September 27th!!! I am going to post it before I leave for work!!!!

AND...
I have two people that have signed up for my
PAY IT FORWARD EVENT!!!!!

Stephanie from The Queen of Unfinished Projects
and
Linda from Stray Stitches 
(Linda is also having a YUMMY Give-a-way on her blog too!!! Check it out!)

I just need ONE more!!!!
Who will be my ONE MORE???

1 comment:

  1. I will so be your one more but I can't quilt, yet, but I do stitch a lot and if that is okay I would love to be your number 3.
    Love
    Patti xxx

    ReplyDelete

A few years back...3 maybe?

 A little over 3 years ago, our little quilt shop grew up. We moved to a larger space and hired more employees. So much has happened in thos...