Friday, July 9, 2010

A long time ...

Well hello there! I haven't been purposely ignoring my blog - I have visited regularly with a longing to just write one more entry...but...I had misplaced my password then the email I used to set up my blog was no longer my email...you get the picture...
BUT, after what seems to have been an eternity, I AM FREE! 

NOW It's Friday, and what better day to start back in again...
I wanted to post some of what I have been working on since last winter...

I finished my
Quilts for Kids #2
Checkers and Baseballs

and
Quilts for Kids #3
Martian and Spaceships


I visited my daughter and SNL - and helped her paint the kitchen in their first home...


then on to her livingroom... and more painting...


How about some random sewing at the ranch on my new quilting machine...



and that led to my little Cotton getting her own little quilt...




It's been a fun Winter, Spring and Summer...one filled with family, new friends, and giving...
Oh wow...I am so happy to have access here again...
I have SO MUCH MORE to show you!
Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

A few years back...3 maybe?

 A little over 3 years ago, our little quilt shop grew up. We moved to a larger space and hired more employees. So much has happened in thos...