Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The St2dio

, it's been a busy night...and after I get both of those closets cleaned out from all those previously at home girls...now college students or married...I have finally claimed a space of my own! You other mommys know what I'm sayin....
So as I finish it, I will update with photos..but this is it for tonight.... and Patty...I love my new name for OUR future shop/st2dio!!!! Fredricksburg here we come!!!!!




Love that quilt draped over my bench...it's from my favorite site - Film In The Fridge...See Ashley, I really really do love it!

Ok, no...these are MINE...everyone can use a support sometime! :)



2 comments:

  1. Hi Lana,

    I absolutely love seeing the quilt in your new studio! so glad you love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is awesome! You read MY blog...not much here yet, but I have several things started and am on my way! Thanks for all the great inspiration I get from my daily walk through your "Film in the Fridge"!

    ReplyDelete

A few years back...3 maybe?

 A little over 3 years ago, our little quilt shop grew up. We moved to a larger space and hired more employees. So much has happened in thos...